1. Assist the Country Manager in charge of India, in accordance with the company’s strategic objectives, in expanding the Indian market, achieving sales target, gaining bigger market share and developing more clients as well as business.
2. Establish long, deep and cooperative relationship with clients, making use of various sales skills.
3. Cooperate closely with colleagues doing technical support, marketing and engineering, with a view to winning more projects and in responding to tenders of clients.
4. Collect feedbacks on competitors’ information through day-to-day sales activities.
5. Make offers according to authorizations, and provide weekly updates and sales forecasts of projects.
6. Provide coordination to the Marketing Department in organizing technical seminars, exhibitions and other advertising activities on products and technologies.
7. Submit work reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
8. Collect proceeds in the local market.
9. Cooperate closely with other teams of the company so as to ensure a vantage ground of Chint in products, systems as well as services.
10. Maintain good communications and coordination with other subsidiary companies and operating departments of Chint, and win projects and serve clients through good system solutions.
Undertake responsibilities stipulated in the company’s quality control system and other responsibilities assigned by the superior.
Competence and experience:
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. 5 years or more sales experience in products of electric and/or solar systems.
3. Work experience in demand analysis and sales forecast.
4. Electric and/or electronic engineer background would be an advantage.
Please be noted that adjustment may be made to the above-mentioned conditions according to personal capabilities and experience.