Are you a sales Rockstar? Are you passionate about managing project sales across India in a fantastic company? Look no further, Fourth Partner Energy is the place for you!
Fourth Partner believes that its customers, suppliers, employees, financiers or any other stakeholder is their FOURTH PARTNER and therefore a focus of all business activities. Founded in 2010, the company is already positioned as a leading rooftop solar energy organization. It is growing rapidly to build and manage a large operating portfolio of de-centralized solar power assets across India.
Fourth Partner Energy prides itself on being a fantastic place to work, and are looking for established sales rock stars to grow the company across various markets and regions in India. Fourth Partner Energy offers a great opportunity to work in an organization full of diverse and multi-talented people, passionate about bringing sustainable change.
Fourth Partner Energy is looking for a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for managing solar project sales. This would require a combined skill set identifying high potential customers, understanding technical drawings, organizing site surveys, evaluating and analysing project economics / costing in coordination with other teams.
What’s on offer: A competitive salary (up to 10 Lacs) based on the previous experience and compensation. Salary can be flexible for the right candidate.
Role Details: Fourth partner is looking to hire across various zones in India. They are:
• North zone: Jaipur & Lucknow
• West zone: Mumbai & Indore
• South zone: Hyderabad & Chennai
1. Experience with B2B concept sales:
• Will be responsible for selling products with a ticket size of 50L to 5 Cr
• Track record of success in concept sales of projects or solutions to institutional clients like – Micro and small businesses, SMEs, enterprises, large corporates, Government, NGOs and Educational institutions
2. Able to generate and convert leads
• Will be managing the complete sales cycle from generating leads to closing the sale
• Will be responsible for developing and managing various channel partners
• Identifying potential markets – new and existing to find relevant leads
• Experience with being out on the field selling to relevant customers/clients
3. Techno-commercial solutioning
• Will be responsible for end to end techno commercial solutioning which includes –understanding technical drawings, organizing site surveys, evaluating and analysing project economics / costing and close sale
• Will be working closely with technical and operations teams to develop the project scope
• Prepare project economics and costings which includes financial and business models to support the sale
• Will be responsible for competitive bid management in case of Government and institutional tenders.
Does this sound like you?
• Experience of 3+ years in B2B corporate & institutional sales
• Experience of 2+ years with techno-commercial solutioning. This includes understanding technical drawings, organizing site surveys, evaluating and analysing project economics / costing
• Experience across solar, renewable energy industries and heavy machinery
• Experience working across multiple regions/locations
• Experience with competitive bid management
• Experience with RFPs and government tenders
• Able and passionate to travel, initially up to 50% of time
Renewables & Environment
Meet Fourth Partner Energy
Renewables & Environment · 51-200 employees · Founded 2010 · Privately Held
Fourth Partner Energy is passionate about the clean revolution and solar rooftop generation. Fourth Partner Energy believes that – the customer, supplier, employee, financier, or any other stakeholder is the FOURTH PARTNER and therefore a focus of all its business activities. They have completed over 500+ installations across multiple states in India and have executed grid connected and off-grid installations with capacities ranging from 1 kWp to 500 kWp. Their customers range from a variety of industries such as educational institutions, corporates, hospitals, banks, industrial clients, and non-profit organizations.