Position: Manager- Application Engineer
Reporting to: Director of Sales- ESS and Utility
Job Description: Responsible for Sales- Energy Storage, Micro-grid and Hybrid Projects
- Exposure to Energy Storage, Micro Grid and Hybrid Inverters Energy Storage, Micro Grid and Battery Systems
- Development of annual and long term solar energy assessments, using PV systems and other modelling tools
- Conceptual design and feasibility studies for solar PV plants • Development of technical specifications and scope of work documentation for solar PV projects integrated with Energy Storage Systems (ESS)
- Technical analysis on Solar plants integrated with ESS
- Good understanding on electrical drawing and components and schematic preparations.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals including scope of services, schedule and budgeting;
- Assist in the preparation of technical papers or presentations;
- Managing multiple projects to ensure they are completed within timescale and budget
Skill Sets & Expertise:
- Solid academic background on PV systems, technologies and simulation of PV plants
- Knowledge and experience with Indian and international electrical codes
- Experience in engineering for Transformers, HT distribution, Cable routing, Substation, Earthing, Lighting, etc.
- Strong teamwork but must be a Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
- Experience in Matlab (or similar) for statistical analysis and data regression
- Experience in ACAD, electrical drawings, civil layouts
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Share your profiles on Mail: Debashis.Rana@deltaww.com
About Delta Group
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions. Our mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” focuses our role in addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and in innovative research and development, Delta’s businesses encompass Power Electronics, Energy Management, and Smart Green Life. Delta has sales offices worldwide with manufacturing facilities and R&D centers in Taiwan, China, USA, Europe, Thailand, Japan, Singapore, India, Mexico and Brazil. Y2014 global revenue touched US$7.18B
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business milestones, innovative technology and corporate social responsibility. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 4
Consecutive years. In 2014, Delta was ranked at the highest A-level of the Climate Performance Leadership Index (CPLI) of the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and it was the only company from Greater China to be named to the CPLI from nearly 2,000 listed companies.
For more information, please visit: www.deltaww.com
About Delta India
Delta is present in India for more than 12 years and is ranked as No: 1 in Telecom Power Systems, Video Walls, Solar String Inverters and also market leader in UPS and Industrial Automation products. Delta has more than 100o staff in India with 2 manufacturing locations, 2 R&D Locations, 10 Regional/ Branch offices, 100+ Dealer Network and nationwide network for after sales support.
Delta has committed an investment of US$ 500 M in India over the next 5 years to scale up its R&D and Operations in India to address Local and Global demand.
For more information, please visit: www.deltaindiaelectronics.com