Argo Solar is a market leader in providing custom designed end-to-end Solar Rooftop Power Solutions for commercial and Industrial organizations in India. Argo Solar is founded by leading solar industry professionals with more than 20 years of combined solar and power sector experience with a project track record of more than 200 MW solar projects.
Argo Solar is looking for a Project Manager who will report up to the Directors and be responsible for managing various steps in execution of Rooftop Solar Projects, including but not limited to; technical review, quotes, customer negotiations, design, procurement, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance. This will require strong construction and project management focus, ability to coordinate high volume of projects from remote location, and ensure the completion of various projects in a timely manner.
The Project Manager will need to be an expert in rooftop solar systems, project management, with heavy emphasis on men and material coordination. Must be extremely detail oriented and a focused on team throughput, guiding Project Engineers and Technicians to success and increasing overall department efficiency.Talented and motivated individuals with creativity and vision to thrive in our fast-paced, high growth environment, with problem solving and game changing attitude are welcome to explore this opportunity with us.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is a must; Additional qualifications in Project Management or Business Administration is a plus
* Minimum 5-6 years experience in Solar Projects execution in India (Solar Rooftop experience is preferable)
* Excellent computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint,and Google Maps, AutoCAD etc.
* Advanced knowledge of Technical Standards & Specifications for Solar Rooftop Systems
* Work experience of construction drawings and associated symbols required
* Prior experience managing and scheduling multiple projects simultaneously a plus
* Competitive, goal oriented, well organized and highly detailed
* Must be a self-starter able to work independently and autonomously
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to lead co-workers to increased throughput* Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required* Excellent customer service skills required
* Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
* Manage a large volume of short duration rooftop projects, under tight deadlines.
* Manage the detailing, costing, price negotiation and scheduling of rooftop solar projects
* Lead supplier and sub-contractor negotiations for Projects across the company
* Strong emphasis on costing and profitability review
* Constant process development to make sure that customer experience is improved and costs are reduced
* Ability to use photos and construction plans to develop project scope of work and cost. Manage the Project execution from a remote central location
* Ensure projects are moving through in a timely manner as per Project Schedule
* Works cross functionally with other departments like Engineering, Procurements, HR & Accounts to ensure client needs and internal deadlines are met
* Technical construction decisions to be made daily
* Track all projects through the completion of construction while communicating clearly and effectively on project status, both internally and externally to clients
* Perform additional duties as assigned and/or directed
Job Type: Full-time
Project Management: 5 years