Solar PV Engineer Company NamePennar Solar Limited Company Location Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Design & Analysis
– Lead site surveys and analysis.
– Interpret site data and prepare 3D proposal design and modeling, including detailed shadow analysis.
– Execute electrical load analysis, energy consumption analysis, and utility rate structure analysis – both for existing setup and future setup with solar PV.
– Perform accurate system performance calculations, including but not limited to a. AC & DC Cable Calculations – Voltage drop, Conductor Sizing etc, b. Earthing Calculations.
– Prepare detailed construction drawings including but not limited to a. electrical SLDs (single line diagrams), b. earthing layout drawings, c. cable routing drawings, d. stringing drawings, e. communications drawings; and other documentation and submittals.
– Build detailed bills of materials (BOM) for solar PV project.
– Generate system specifications, coordinating with procurement team for commercial quotes and then preparing and floating quotations to customers.
– Continuously analyse cost structures in coordination with procurement team, apprise higher management and correspondingly revise quotations to customers
– Prepare client-specific system proposal design and calculations
– Understand and lead execution of permitting requirements with relevant DISCOMs.
– Understand and fulfil plant solar PV safety requirements as per relevant CEIG authority.
– Conduct periodic trainings to keep various business verticals up-to-date on latest solar PV technologies, products, IEC codes and compliances.
– Collaborate with the sales personnel on presentations and marketing activities.
– Coordinate with client and internal departments to troubleshoot electrical and construction issues, as and when required, at project locations.
– B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, specialisation in Renewable Energy Technology would be afforded priority.
– Should have worked in a Solar EPC form for a minimum of 1 year in a solar PV design position.
– Demonstrable expertise in
– Drafting using AutoCAD
– 3D Modelling and Analysis using SketchUp
– Shadow Analysis using tools such as HelioScope
– PV Design Tools such as PVSyst, PVWatts, PV Planner.
– Should have executed end to end design documentation, and aided in installation, commissioning and liaising of at least 2 projects of capacity 100kWp and above.