Job Description :
Hiring professionals with experience in design and development of the test methodologies for the Solar/Inverter/UPS to achieve Zero Defect.
PFB the JD for your reference.
1. Good Understanding on the Power Electronics concepts with respect to the solar or UPS Application/Features
2 Developed Testing Methology for testing the solar inverter or UPS Function
3. Good understanding of relevant standard like the EN6 62109 -1:2010 Safety of the Power Converter for the Photovoltaic Power Systems
4. Good Overview of the system and subsystem component like Grid Topologies, Breaker, Transformer , PV Panel and with Good understanding of Solar Inverter product knowledge to develop effective simulation system and real lab setups
5. Overview of EN 61000-6-2:2005 and EN61000-6-4:2007 EMC Standards and product certification procedure
6. Good understanding of the Advanced Grid Support Function like IEC 61850 -90-7
7. Good Understanding on the Setting up of the Solar or UPS Testing system and commissioning the system.
3. Maintain a good understanding R&D processes and tools and actively applies with in the Project.
4. Basic understanding of how product is integrated in the system
5. Awareness of technical Driver for the R & D Projects and customer value of an R&D project in order to prioritize own tasks.
6. Should be active contributor and implement the initiatives with in the Project using the tools and process and ensures alignment with assigned targets (time, cost, quality) .
7. Demonstrate good technical proficiency in latest sw technology by performing a variety of
technology assignments, mainly in R&D projects, which demonstrates independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions.
Kindly revert with following details :
Current Org :
Total Exp (Years):
Relevant exp (Years):
& send your resume @ Harish.Sethumadhavan@in.abb.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
solar testing solar test engineer ups testing ups test engineer verification & validation engineer verification & testing engineer test jigs development test jig development test jigs design
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
ABB is a global leader in Power and Automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group operates in around 100 countries and has a long-standing presence in India, spanning several decades.The company employs around 5000 people and has extensive local manufacturing across 9 centers supported by a countrywide marketing and service presence. ABB India serves utility and industry customers with the complete range of ABB’s offerings. And the major business are in Power Products, Power Systems, Automation Products, Process Automation, &amp;amp;amp;amp; Robotics.
Contact Company:ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited