IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
+ O.M.P.(I) (COMM.) 461/2018
STERLING AND WILSON INTERNATIONAL
FZE ….. Petitioner
Through: Mr Darpan Wadhwa, Senior
Advocate with Mr Anirudh Krishnan,
Mr Devashish Chauhan, Ms Sonali
Jaitley Bakhshi, Mr Jaiyesh Bakhshi,
Mr Sameer Patel, Ms Farida
Dholkawala, Mr Shubhanshu Gupta,
Mr Chirag Sharma, Mr Mayank
SKYPOWER SOLAR INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
& ORS. ….. Respondents
Through: Mr Dayan Krishnan, Senior Advocate
with Mr Tishampati Sen, Ms Riddhi
Sancheti and Ms Jyoti Goyal,
Advocates for applicant.
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE VIBHU BAKHRU
% 13.08.2021 [Hearing Held Through Video Conferencing] IA No. 10166/2021
1. Exemption is allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
2. The application stands disposed of. IA No. 10165/2021
3. This is an application filed by the respondents seeking extension of time to comply with the orders dated 22.06.2020 as extended from time to time.
Signature Not Verified Digitally Signed By:DUSHYANT RAWAL
4. Such similar applications have been made on several prior occasions and the time to provide the security as directed has been extended from time to time. This Court had also clarified on more than one occasion that no further time would be granted yet has acceded to the request made by the respondent on subsequent occasions.
5. Mr Wadhwa, learned senior counsel appearing for the petitioner states that despite the peremptory orders passed by this Court, he has no objection if further time is granted to the respondent yet again to comply with the order dated 22.06.2020 as extended from time to time.
6. In view of the consensus between the parties, the present application is allowed and the time for providing additional security as directed is extended for a further period of four weeks over and above the time as extended earlier.
7. The application is disposed of.