1. Home
  2. Tag "SB Energy’s"

Adani Green to Buy SB Energy’s 5 GW Renewable Portfolio for USD 3.5 Billion

Ahmedabad: Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL), signed definitive agreements for the acquisition of 100 per cent interest in SB Energy India on May 19, 2021. Earlier, AGEL owned 80 per cent stakes in SB energy and the remaining 20 per cent was owned by Bharti Group. Reportedly, the transaction is for a fully completed enterprise […]

New ROW guidelines by MoP. Transmission line cost will certainly go up and RoW issues will become more complex – EQ