Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd Vs Trina Solar Energy Development On 13 August, 2021 – EQ Mag Pro
IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
+ O.M.P.(I) (COMM.) 230/2021
TATA POWER SOLAR SYSTEMS LTD ….. Petitioner
Through: Mr. V.D Costa, Advocate
TRINA SOLAR ENERGY
DEVELOPMENT PTE LTD ….. Respondent
Through: Mr. Rakesh Khanna, Senior
Advocate with Mr. Sumes
Dewan, Mr. Rajesh and Ms.
Pooja Singh, Advocates
HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE C.HARI SHANKAR
1. Mr. V.D Costa, learned counsel for the petitioner seeks and is granted a week’s time to file rejoinder in this matter.
2. Learned counsel for the parties are ad idem that there may be a possibility of an amicable resolution of the dispute.
3. Accordingly, parties are referred to mediation by Mr. J.P. Sengh (Ph. No.9810034286), a respected mediator and learned Senior Counsel of this Court. The mediation shall be conducted under the aegis of the Delhi High Court Mediation and Conciliation Centre.
4. Learned Counsel may contact Mr. Sengh in order to set up the schedule of the mediation.
Signature Not Verified Digitally Signed By:SUNIL SINGH NEGI Signing Date:15.08.2021 19:21:13
5. Re-notify on 29th October, 2021.
C.HARI SHANKAR, J AUGUST 13, 2021 gj Signature Not Verified Digitally Signed By:SUNIL SINGH NEGI Signing Date:15.08.2021 19:21:13