- 3 to 8 yrs
- As per Industry Standards
- Sales / Business Development
- Manufacturing / Industrial
- Channel Sales , Client Servicing , Corporate Sales , Institutional Sales
- MBA / PGDM (Marketing )
- Any Graduate
TimesJobs’ Insights About Company
- 15 Reviews About Company
- Gorakhpur my home town
- By current employee working as Sales Executive/ Officer
- For local people good
- By current employee working as Area/ Territory Sales Manager
- 1 Interview Questions Available
- Q What are the benefits to using Shakti pumps?
- 10 Answers 8 Upvotes 118 Views
Getting Orders Sales Solve all quality and supply related issue increase sales volume Business development
1.Getting Orders from existing customers of Solar Pumps,Motor,Controller
2.Successfully execution of all existing orders of Solar Customer which includes Order Negotiations ,Order finalization,Order booking , Planning of Dispatch , Coordinating with Branch regarding billing.
3.Business development by Self generating the sales lead of his region and convert the lead into customer.
4.Payment and ‘C’ form collection
5.Coordination with account dept if any problem arises in billing and for clearing the outstanding
6.Solve all quality and supply related issue raised by customer
7.Retaining all existing customer and increase sales volume with existing customer
8.Converting all the inquiry related to solar pump ,Motor , controller by sending quotation, visit to the prospects, Techno-commercial negotiation and finally converting the prospects into customer.
9.Attending all the pre-bid pertains to Solar Water Pump
10.Provide all technical support to the customers who is bidding in any tender with Shakti Pumps
11.Will work for constant business development and sales growth.
12.Take details like prices, quotations and strategies of the competitors
13.Have to develop minimum 02 new customer every month from the region.
Job Posted by
- Shakti Pumps Ltd
- Heavy Machinery/Capital Goods & Industrial Supplies (Pumps, Motors, Generators)
- 100 – 500 Crores
- 501 – 1000 Employees