8 – 13 yrs Tirunelveli
1. Responsible for completing the DP yards and OH 33kv lines as per the target timeliness with coordination between contractors and HQ.
2. Following the technical SOPs while executing the activities at site.
3. Ensure quality and safety are adhered while executing the activities.
4.Incoming material inspection of all contractor and MEIL supplies.
5. Coordination with QUality team and suppliers for any technical issues at site.
6. Sending daily progress reports to HQ.
7. Invoice certifcation.
8.Completion of 33KV system activities as per plan
Salary:INR 7,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A. Best in the industry
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited
Mytrah placed an India-focused subsidiary – Mytrah Energy Limited (MEL) – on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange in 2010, raising $80 million from institutional investors such as Capital Group, Blackrock and Henderson. Since then it has raised over $1 billion of mezzanine and senior debt, to fund construction of 1000 MW of renewable energy.
Recruiter Name: Sheetal
Contact Company: Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited