- 7 to 10 yrs
- As per Industry Standards
- Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Engg. project Mgmt. / site Engg. / Civil Engg.
- Petroleum / Oil and Gas / Power
- Civil , Electrical / Electronic , Project Management , Quality
- BE / B.Tech ( Engineering ) (Civil )
Manage Pre-Dispatch Inspection Manage team of sourcing / material quality Develop Approved Vendor
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage Pre-Dispatch Inspection (PDI) for EPC/Product suppliers.
Manage team of sourcing/material quality engineers to drive quality, delivery, compliance and excellence.
Develop and drive External Product Qualification Process (EPQP) for major/critical commodities
Develop Approved Vendor List (AVL) and Approved Product List (APL) list and implement in material sourcing
Job Posted by
- Mytrah Energy (India) Limited
Mytrah placed an India-focused subsidiary – Mytrah Energy Limited (MEL) – on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange in 2010, raising $80 million from institutional investors such as Capital Group, Blackrock and Henderson. Since then it has raised $1 Billion of mezzanine and senior debt, to fund construction of 1000 MW of renewable energy by mid 2017.