Required Plant Operations Experts & IIoT Evangelist & Innovators on Tata Consulting Engineers Limited
Company Location -Mumbai Area, India
Minimum Education Qualifications -:
1) B.Tech/ B.E – Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation and Control or Computer Science.
2) M..Tech – Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation and Control or Computer Science OR MCA – Computers OR MS – Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation and Control or Computer Science
3) MBA with BE/ B.Tech Computers or Electrical or Instrumentation and Control or Mechanical
Key Responsibilities -:
Solution Design and Technical consultancy – Conceptualize and develop relevant solutions aligned to customers need pertaining to Smart City initiatives, Smart Assets, Smart Plant and Smart plant asset tracking, diagnostics and operations.
Openings are for following two broad areas – Preferred but not limited to 10-15 years of experience in AEC/Design and Engineering / Or Plant Operations (HMI, SCADA, Plant Automation or Operations)/ IIoT arena
1. Plant Operational experts – with strong experience in operating plant assets in Power, Steel, Chemical, FMCG and Water sector
2. IIoT Evangelists & Innovators – with experience in Instrumentation & Control, IIoT, Sensor, M2M experienced talents who have led, implemented or championed such initiatives in their current roles
With focus on understanding the Plant operations, related improvement opportunities by functional analysis of “As-Is” and “To-Be” stages using Tata Consulting Engineers proven WoW (Way of Working) methodology. The person will work closely with functional and domain experts within TCE spanning areas such as listed below
1. Urban and City planning
2. Nuclear, Hydro, Power and Solar plant engineering and design
3. Chemical and process industry P&ID, PFD and design & engineering
4. Steel, Metal and Mining industry
5. Advanced Technologies and Integrated data and analytics practice
6. And existing partners of TCE who bring to table data analytics and cloud platforms
1. Responsible for Architecting the solution for the customer requirements with optimized design in the areas of IIOT (Industrial Internet of Things) and M2M related technologies, covering
a. Hardware, software and system architecture principles and patterns.
b. Industrial Automation with M2M solutions
c. RFID (Active/Passive) or Sensor based solutions
d. Hardware and Software need, Customers’ requirements Analysis and specification of government RFP,RFI,RFQ
2. Responsible for product analysis and keeping a track of new technologies getting developed and being adapted across global market for smart city initiatives and/or smart plant/asset applications
3. The role may entail carrying out high level assessment of customer requirements and translating with optimum solutions design & detailed BOM
4. Leading innovation by exploring, investigating, recommending, benchmarking and implementing data centric technologies for business solutions
Experience / Exposure -:
1. Experience requirement will not be a limitation for excellent and passionate candidates with dual experience in Industrial Plant Operations and Technology
a. Preferred but not limited to10-15 years of experience in AEC/Design and Engineering / Or Plant Operations (HMI, SCADA, DCS, Plant Automation), IIoT areana
b. Have experience in IIOT & M2M application, services & devices for creating an enterprise solution offering. Understand and visualize customers need pertaining to Smart City initiatives, which is primarily focused on devices, data & applications, with basic understanding of areas such as Water, Energy, Chemical, FMCG, Steel & Metals &Power
2. Should be able to Architect compelling IIoT solutions that solve critical business needs and provide business value to a wide spectrum of industrial clients, spanning transportation, energy, water, chemical, FMCG etc.
3. Should have an interest in picking up latest technology in IIoT and related areas. Should be able to understand the integration between hardware and software in an IIoT ecosystem with a good understanding of the end-to-end architecture stack components.
4. Build Go to Market strategies in Smart City, Smart Plant, Smart Assets, Industry 4.0
5. Thought leadership and points of view on Industrial IoT (IIOT) offerings.
6. Excellent proficiency in proposal generation in IIoT across segments with good communication and client handling skills. Has grown business in these areas
7. Preferred hands on experience or exposure and awareness on
a. IIoT platforms e.g. Thingworxs, GE Predix etc.
b. Big data technologies, analytics, reporting and visualization technologies (e.g. Hadoop, MongoDB, etc..)
c. Platforms such as cloud deployment (AWS Or MS Azure)
If interested, Please send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted by
Monali M Rawool 2nd
Passionate Talent Acquisition professional with TATA Consulting Engineers Limited
Job Poster Location
Mumbai Area, India
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Civil Engineering Design
Consulting Business Development