Walk-in Interviews : on 28th Feb 2017 – Tuesday, OMS – Solar – Suzlon in Suzlon Energy Limited
2 – 7 yrs Anantapur
DATE : 28th Feb 2017 @09.30 hrs -1800hrs
Suzlon requires employees for following positions at various sites located at Telangana:
1) Shift Engineers BE Electrical with 2-3 years of experience in maintaining Solar Farms .
2) Site Incharge – BE Electrical with 5-7 years of experience in maintaining Solar Farms. Experience of handling mid-size team of engineers, planning, scheduling and monitoring.
Date of interview : 28th Feb 2017
Time : 09.30hrs – 18.00hrs
Venue : Suzlon Gujarat wind park Ltd
6-3-1090, C-Block 2nd Floor,
TSR Towers, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road,
Notes : Please carry the following documents along with you at the time of interview :
1) 2 copies of your updated resume.
2) Copies of certificates relating to your academic qualifications
3) Copy of the salary certificate/last pay slip
4) Experience certificates from the previous employments
5) Proof of date of birth.
6) 2 passport size photographs
7) Copy of Passport / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhar Card
8) Personal References (02 nos.) with their Names, Postal Addresses and
9) PAN Card – mandatory document
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Solar Wind Planning Maintenance operations panel panels MW O & M transformer Power renewable switch gear installation Plant MTBF HVAC HVDC
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Suzlon Energy Limited
The Suzlon Group is one of the leading renewable energy solutions providers in the world with an international presence across 19 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America. With over two decades of operational track record, the Group has a cumulative installation of approximately 15GW of wind energy capacity, a workforce of over 8,000, a low-cost manufacturing base and strong in-house R&amp;amp;D set-up in USA, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark and India. Approximately 9GW of the Group’s installation is in India, which makes up for ~37% of the country’s wind installations, making Suzlon the largest player in this sector. The company has recently forayed into the solar space. The Group, headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India, is comprised of Suzlon Energy Limited and its subsidiaries. Suzlon corporate website: www.suzlon.com
Contact Company:Suzlon Energy Limited