20 consortia selected to compete in Morocco’s tender for 170 MW of PV
Masen launched in the summer of 2015, the pre-qualification process for the development of photovoltaic phase of Noor plane (PV Noor I) of an aggregate capacity of approximately 170 MW solar power plants with 3, Noor Ouarzazate, NOOR Laayoune and Boujdour Noor.
On September 28, 37 bidders from over 20 countries submitted their records in order to be pre-qualified as developers under a scheme Independent Production (IPP) consisting of design, financing, construction, operation and maintenance of said central.
And based on the assessment of pre-qualification files, the following 20 consortia (listed alphabetically), who meet the criteria for pre-qualification and reached the highest rating according to the rating methodology described in the document prequalification, have been pre-qualified by Masen:
• Consortium Abener Energia (Abener Energia SA, Abengoa Solar España SA)
• ACWA Consortium (International Company for Water and Power Projects, First Solar)
• Consortium BTSA (BTSA Netherlands Cooperatie AU Cobra Instalaciones Y Servicios SA)
• Canadian Solar Consortium (Canadian Solar Inc., Building Energy Spa, Gateway SARLAU Africa Investments, Canadian Solar Projects UK)
• Consortium EDF Energies Nouvelles (EDF Energies Nouvelles SA, Nebras QSC Power, Green of Africa Development SA)
• Elecnor SA
• ENEL Green Power Spa
• Consortium Eren Renewables (Eren Renewables SA, there TSK Electronic Electricidad SA, Access Infra Africa)Fotowatio Renewable Ventures
• Consortium B.V.
• Consortium Hida Energy Consortium (Hida Energy Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd., Novapower)
• Jinko Solar Holding Co. Ltd.
• Consortium Masdar (Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company PJSC, Grupo Gransolar)
• OCI Solar Power Consortium (OCI Solar Power LLC, Chint Electric Co. Ltd., KT Corp)
• SECI Energia Consortium (SECI Energia Spa, JA (Yanghzou) Solar Photovoltaic Engineering Co. Ltd., Sunbiose SARL, Al Jeel Alhader Trading Company, Spa Enerray)
• Consortium Shapoorji Pallonji (Shapoorji Pallonji Infrastructure Capital Company Pvt., Ltd., Shapoorji Pallonji And Company Private Limited)
• Consortium Sinohydro Corporation (Sinohydro Corporation Limited, Xinjiang Sunoasis TBEA Co., Ltd.)
• Consortium Sune Solar (Solar BV Sune, Jet Contractors SA)
• SunPower Consortium (SunPower Corporation, Temasol SA, Total Energie Développement SAS)
• Consortium Swicorp (Swicorp, Acciona Energia SA, Societe Generale Morocco’s Works)
• Consortium Terra Sola (Sola Terra Ventures WLL, Hareon Solar Technology Co. Limited, Anwar Invest SA)
Note that the above-listed consortia are invited to participate in the bidding process NOOR PV phase I to be launched by Masen in December.