- Preparation of Financial Model for the projects
2. Preparation of Project Information Memorandum
3. Preparation of Loan Application
4. Liasioning with the internal teams to obtain the information and submitting to the end-users like Banks/Consultants.
5. Providing regular information, arranging to resolve queries raised, obtaining certificates etc and liasioning regularly with various lenders consultants for ensuring timely and positive reports.
6. Complying with PCCs and PDCs requirements of Banks to ensure timely disbursement for various solarand wind power projects.
7. Ensuring compliances with RBI relating to External Commercial Borrowings.
8. Providing information to the Rating Agencies to ensure investment Grade or better rating.
9. Supporting in provision of information and other documents, certificates etc for appraisal or for getting disbursement in various Greenfield and Refinanced Projects.
10. Negotiation of Loan documents.
11. Compliance of covenants
12. Security Creation
13. Monitoring of Facilities and Debt servicing
14. Compliance of Information Covenant and monitoring of portfolio
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Investment Banking
Role:Project Finance Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
bankingcorporate financepower projectsProject FinanceDebt Finance
Desired Candidate Profile
- The incumbent must possess at least 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Working Knowledge of MS-Excel.
- Report Writing & Presentation Skills.
- He/ She must be a good team player.
- Candidates with prior experience in power industry will have an added advantage.
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Finance, CA, ICWA (CMA)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Renew Power Ventures Private Limited
ReNew Power Group is uniquely positioned in the renewable energy market to produce clean energy and thereby reduce India’s carbon footprint. ReNew Power’s mission is to play a pivotal role in meeting India’s growing energy needs in an efficient, sustainable and socially responsible manner.
ReNew Power Group aims to become the leading renewable energy IPP in India by tapping the large wind and solar power potential in the country and creating a high quality and sustainable business.
Contact Company:Renew Power Ventures Private Limited