Job Description :
1. Floating of RFQ and inviting bids.
2. Arranging to vet the bids technically and commercially.
3. Negotiating with external vendors for Price and commercial terms.
4. Coordination with Solar Ground Mounted procurement team for sourcing of Modules.
5. Coordination with internal stakeholders like Design, Project and Finance for getting clearance and payments for Dispatch of Material.
6. End to end procurement responsibility for projects assigned
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Supply Chain , Logistics , Purchase , Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
procurement rfq sourcing negotiation Renewable Energy Solar
Desired Candidate Profile
1. The incumbent must possess 5-8 Years of relevant experience in procurement
2. Excellent negotiation skills with hands-on experience in working with multiple type of vendors
3. SAP knowledge and experience for PO creation
4. Exceptional written/ oral communication and presentation skills
5. Candidates with solar industry specific experience & contacts (Vendors) for procurement would be added advantage
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Renew Power Ventures Private Limited
ReNew Power Group is uniquely positioned in the renewable energy market to produce clean energy and thereby reduce India’s carbon footprint. ReNew Power’s mission is to play a pivotal role in meeting India’s growing energy needs in an efficient, sustainable and socially responsible manner.
ReNew Power Group aims to become the leading renewable energy IPP in India by tapping the large wind and solar power potential in the country and creating a high quality and sustainable business.
Contact Company:Renew Power Ventures Private Limited