1. Wind Data Analysis/ Processing
2. Optimize Micro-siting using various scientific & technical methodologies
3. Identification of windy site and wind mast locations for the site
4. Identification of suitable turbine for the site
5. WTG model suitability for the site as per relevant IEC practices
6. Determination of Long-Term Annual Mean Wind speed at Mast and Site
7. Determination of uncertainty & sensitivity Analysis
8. Estimated Energy Production Linear and Non-Linear Approach
9. Preparation of comprehensive detail project reports (DPR)
10. CFD modeling – Sensitivity studies & Validation of CFD models
11. Performance evaluation of WTG
12. Provide support in IEC Power Curve Test
13. Managing wind power consultant for energy assessment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Data Analysis WRA Wind Resource Assessment wind energy resource assessment Wind Energy WTG Model wtg analytics wind turbine generator model CFD Model Renewable Energy
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Education: Bachelors degree in Engineering from a reputed institute.
2. The candidate must possess at least 6-8 Years post qualification experience.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Energy, Mechanical
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Energy
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Renew Power Ventures Private Limited
ReNew Power Group is uniquely positioned in the renewable energy market to produce clean energy and thereby reduce India’s carbon footprint. ReNew Power’s mission is to play a pivotal role in meeting India’s growing energy needs in an efficient, sustainable and socially responsible manner.
ReNew Power Group aims to become the leading renewable energy IPP in India by tapping the large wind and solar power potential in the country and creating a high quality and sustainable business.
Contact Company:Renew Power Ventures Private Limited