Position will be an integral part of Project Development team based at various Project locations..
Role and Responsibilities:
- Land Acquisition and Regulatory understanding must be extremely high. Should have successfully closed 500-600 acres of land parcels.
- Extremely good in land identification, compliance, CLU, land survey and related due diligence of land.
- Deft in handling Govt, private – land parcels.
- Land Inspection and Verification of documents.
- SolarPark / Non Solar Park Regulations.
- Arrange all related approvals for project commencement from Govt offices and statutory bodies.
- Understand PPA Norms and Regulations.
- MIS reporting – Land related progress.
- ROW Approvals.
- Project Budgets – Seek related approvals from Management and govt offices.
- All PD Related activities.. required for land registration.
- Transmission and Distribution approvals.
- Exposure towards Private Contracts..
- Ensure Timely resolution of objections and clarifications from Govt Agencies.
- Collection of funds from Govt Agencies – Billing and accounts recievable..
- Relationship with state level nodal agencies.
- Position is based at Mid Management level – Asst. Manager to Manager level depending upon candidatures, experience and education.
Job Location & Number of Opening.
-: Ahmadabad – 06
-: Amritsar – 02
-: Chandigarh 02
Desired Experience and skills:-
– B.E /B Tech in electrical or Degree in Law, with PG in Management from a premier Institute.
Year of Experience:- 5 – 8 Year
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Due DiligenceLand AcquisitionProject Developmentproject management development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, LLB – Law, B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Azure Power India Pvt Ltd
Our mission is to be the lowest-cost power producer in the world. We sell solar power in India on long-term fixed price contracts to our customers, at prices which in many cases are at or below prevailing alternatives for these customers. Since inception, we have achieved a substantial reduction in total solar project cost, which includes a significant decrease in balance of systems costs due in part to our value engineering, design and procurement efforts.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org