Boralex Inc. announced improved financial results, driven mainly by the contribution of recently acquired or commissioned assets.
- 52.9% growth in production (43.9% on a proportionate consolidation basis) stemming from favourable wind and water flow conditions, respectively, in France and Canada in the third quarter of 2015.
- 63.4% increase in revenues from energy sales (51.9% on a proportionate consolidation basis)
- 88% increase in EBITDA(A) (64.8% on a proportionate consolidation basis)
- Redemption and conversion of the 6.75% convertible unsecured subordinated debentures issued in September 2010
- Commissioning of the 10 MW Les Cigalettes solar power station in the Monfort-Peyruis region, France on October 2, 2015