For Branch Manager (Gujarat State)- salary range will be 10- 15 LPA
– It is middle level position in sales function where in the personal traits of incumbent would be stretched to utilised potential of talented and hard working person to morph ordinary output into high goal oriented performance by taking ownership and managing ambiguities.
– The incumbent will be responsible for handling entire Branch & providing leadership to 4 to 5 ASMs.
– He would be responsible for Direct / Channel Sales and get the same executed through his team.
– The incumbent will be expected to provide a strategic vision wherein he will utilise his experience to assess market segmentation; consumer preferences fix his key performance parameters to achieve sales targets on Monthly, Quarterly, Bi- Annually and Annual basis.
– The position holder is expected to delineate his key performance Indicators down the line among his team members and take a periodic review of performance achieved, undertake variance analysis & revisiting action plans whenever required.
– Branch Manager would ensure market penetration through network expansion and organise regular sales promotion activities to achieve his monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
– The incumbent would be expected to provide sustainable & positive working environment to his entire team and keep them fully motivated and charged to work on stretched targets without feeling the heat of work pressure.
– The position demands excellent communication skills both verbal & written, self driven, taking ownership, managing ambiguities, quick decision making and possess team building capabilities in order to give high level of performance.
– Responsible to design MIS & support his reporting officer and HOD on daily business performance of his Branch.
For Area Sales Manager (Punjab, Himachal Pradesh & J&K)-salary range will be 6- 10 LPA
-Drive sales performance for retail business family. Create specific sales and marketing plans for the region
– Drive sales performance for a region through the Regional sales reps
– Develop meaningful business plans for the sales organisation to be measured against to deliver results.
– Build strong personal relationships with leadership and partners
– Must have solid working knowledge of the sales process
– The ability to lead change, motivate team members, make challenging decisions
– The ability to hold a team accountable and drive a team towards a common vision and goal
– Delivering a solid forecast of business each and every month.
– Demonstrating professionalism and work ethics is a must
Experience and Qualifications Required :
– Advanced degree in Sales and Marketing
– 3+ years in sales and marketing with FMCG/Consumer Durable/E-commerce industry
– We are an equal opportunity employer.
Salary:INR 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Recruiter Name:Mayur Shellar
Contact Company:Ujaas Energy Limited