Call for Proposal on Energy Storage Solutions by European Joint Program
Designation/Position- Call for Proposal
DST, Joint Programming Platform ERA-Net Smart Energy Systems and Mission Innovation invites application for Call for Proposal from eligible and interested candidates
About- The European Joint Programming Platform ERA-Net Smart Energy Systems in collaboration with the global Mission Innovation Initiative is pleased to announce a Joint Call 2019 (“MICall19”) for transnational Research, Development and Innovation projects on integrated energy storage solutions. The total available budget is above € 22 Mio. DST is collaborating partner with Joint Programming Platform ERA-Net Smart Energy Systems (JPP SES) and Mission Innovation (MI) in the joint call on Energy Storage Solutions (“MICall19”). Call for Proposal
Research/Job Area- Energy Storage, sustainable,integrated storage solutions for both short- and long-term storage. Solutions employing electrical, electrochemical, material, thermal and/or mechanical storage
Project Title – Transnational Call on Energy Storage Solutions
More opportunity – Assistant Engineer (Environment) and Scientist Position in MPPCB, India
- The Indian partners will be funded by DST.
- The guidelines on eligibility, submission of proposals on on-line portal etc will appear shortly on DST website (dst.gov.in).
- Indian applicants are required to abide by these guidelines in addition to those specified on www.eranet-smartenergysystems.eu/JointCall19.
- With the Joint Call 2019 on Energy Storage Solutions (“MICall19”) JPP SES in collaboration with MI announces a new call for global transnational projects.
- The available funds amount to 20 million Euros.
- The Joint Call 2019 (“MICall19”) addresses challenges of secure and resilient energy supply with up to 100% renewables with a main focus on the development of integrated storage systems.
- Transnational consortia are invited to submit proposals for projects which contribute to the development of sustainable, integrated storage solutions for both short- and long-term storage.
- Solutions employing electrical, electrochemical, material, thermal and/or mechanical storage can be developed and shall enable collaboration between stakeholders.
|Dr. Sanjay Bajpai, Dr. GV Raghunath Reddyfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com||(011) 2659283,(011) 26590604|
Last Date for Apply– 12 November 2019, 14:00 CET
|Launch and Matchmaking Events||Fall 2019, see https://www.eranet-smartenergysystems.eu/|
|Compulsory advisory period for applicants||18 September 2019 – 22 January 2020|
|Compulsory registration of interest deadline||12 November 2019, 14:00 CET|
|Proposal deadline||22 January 2020, 14:00 CET|
|Deadline funding decision feedback||5 May 2020|
|Expected project start||Before 15 December 2020|