Chief Financial Officer – CA – Solar Energy/power Sector Confidential 18 – 25 yrs Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
1. CA with good rank. 20+ years experience in infrastructure, multiple SPV assets, locations, listed and cost sensitive industry.
2. Strong Analytical ability and Detail orientation
– Excellent experience of Fund Raising through IPO
– Articleship preferably with big 5
– Solar Energy or Power sector experience preferable with knowledge of USGAAP/Singapore GAAP and exposure to handling multiple geography operations / entities in India (and preferably SE Asian markets)
– Technically sound across various areas of finance including taxation and Cos. Act compliance / consolidation
– Bright and energetic to build an organization with global footprint
1) Controls, compliance, governance, manage budget & MIS.
2) Listed company, statutory, legal SEBI compliance.
3) Reporting as per listed companies.
4) Risk, Tax & secretarial compliance.
5) MIS & Dash board.
6) Timely auditing from Top audit farm.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Finance Budgeting Auditing Taxation SEBI MIS Solar Energy Power Sector Secretarial Activities Analytical Ability
Desired Candidate Profile
– Building system & process for robust central / government mechanism.
– Must have experience of handling Tax / Accounting / Statutory audit, handling audit firms
– Worked on MIS / Listed company reporting.
– Leading and building team of multiple finance controllers.
– Detail oriented and intellectual ability to comprehend full business.
– Creating & manage routine MIS.
– Setting up cost control process and mechanism.
– Identifying risk and putting mitigation strategy. Designed risk mitigation policies in past
– Very sharp in connecting with business goal number analytics and budget controls
– Handling audit committee queries, stock exchange repost etc.
– Complete knowledge of direct / indirect tax compliance in India.
Grown in hierarchy in one organisation preferably.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate, CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required