Position- Chief Technical Officer(CTO) / Technical Head
Qualification : B.E / B. Tech (Electrical) / M. Tech / Ph.D
Exp.: Minimum 5 Yrs from Solar or relevant Industry in India
Location : Kolkata / Howrah
Roles & Responsibility for Chief Technical Officer / Technical Head:
- Manage Bottom Line / profitable revenues through:
- Daily review with the Engineering/Project/Operations team to track the status of the respective team o
- To review & provide technical support to operations team for productivity enhancement, de-bottlenecking and improving KPIs.
- To ensure execution of Operations as per requirement at different stages of Operation cycle.
- To finalize optimum & efficient utilization of all plants.
- Operational Monitoring
- Monitoring monthly / quarterly / yearly business plan and execution of the same
- Monitor cycle time for the operation for up gradations where necessary on quarterly basis.
- Monitor quality related issues & take corrective and preventive action of failure in multiple projects
- Monitor daily rework and take appropriate action
- Co ordinate with Projects team for up gradation & availability of latest technology.
- To co-ordinate with R & D Business Partner for modifying existing processes for new raw materials & validation of new products
- Budgetary Control and Monitoring
- Prepare / monitor projectwise budget
- To optimize/upgrade plant utilization for best possible utility/manpower consumption.
- To ensure control of process parameters to improve yields at different stages of operations.
- Compliance with TQM/ TPM systems
- To ensure progress of TQM & TPM activities of the department as per road map.
- To ensure compliance of quality & environment management systems pertaining to operations.
- Employee Training & Development
- Conduct regular morning meetings on productivity monitoring, maintenance and quality related issues
- Identify training needs and monitoring training of trainees
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to direct reports
- Plan and review performance of direct reports and provide developmental inputs
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Will be responsible for PAN India Project and Engineering Function.
- To provide strategic leadership for the organization to establish short, medium and long term business goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative, problem solving, attention to detail and managing stress.
- Will be responsible for Engineering Team, and Commissioning of projects- Budget and Timely delivery of EPC Solar Rooftop projects by managing multiple projects and ensure maximum utilization of equipment & manpower.
- Has excellent experience in engineering for Solar EPC Projects – Survey, System Design, BOQ / BOM. and various drawings.
- Actively Support with Business Acquisition, Development and Client Management.
- Handling EPC for ticket business of both Government & Corporate Projects.
- Handling of Tenders.
- To establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with vendors and suppliers.
- Should have sound knowledge in Operations & logistics support.
- Reporting, Monitoring and Evaluation of different projects in field level for Operations.Capable to prepare the Technical Budget and monitoring for various Projects.
- Must have experience of team handling with proven leadership skill.
- Very Good communication & writing skill with experience of working on ERP.
- Open to travelling extensively as per requirement of job.
- Report to the CEO on a regular basis and to the company board.
We will be looking out for candidates open to flexible remuneration options with strong Incentive package , Stake in company etc.
About the Company
ONergy is a ISO Certified leading Solar Energy Company working across India – there are two verticals of ONergy Solar a energy access division and a solar rooftop EPC division. Please read more at www.ONergy.in. We have won a number of national and international awards from Telegarph-Infocomm, WWF, SIDA, TiE, IIM and IIT. We have been covered by over 300 media articles at – Guardian, Business Outlook , Rediff ,The Telegraph , Indian Express ,Times of India, Economic Times, CNN-IBN, NDTV etc.
To apply – please apply online – bit.ly/onctoapp and email updated resume , covering letter with photograph and last salary slip to email@example.com