1. Capable to analyze and monitor the performance of wind turbines through centralised monitoring centre.
2. Reporting the breakdowns to concerned team to restore with in the minimum time.
3. Minimum considerable experience in wind control centre.
4. Wind farm monitoring tool and software analysis.
5. Basics of Scada network and hardware.
6. Knowledge in different models of wind turbine.
7. Knowledge of electrical parts in the turbines.
8. Experience in OPC Scada data transfer.
9. Performance analysis of wind turbines.
10. Experience in power curve analysis.
11. Report and MIS preparation.
12. Ability to work in MS office packages like Exel, Word, PPT etc.
13. Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Powerpoint Word Control Room MIS Preparation MS Office Performance Analysis
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Diploma – Any Specialization
Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited
Mytrah is one of the fastest growing IPP (Independent Power Producers) across the country in Renewable Energy with a current portfolio of Wind & Solar power generation.
At present we are having total wind portfolio energy capacity of 1000 MW (1 GW) installed and operational across 8 different states i.e. (AP/TS/MH/RJ/GJ/TN/KR/MP) in India. In addition to the wind capacity expansion, development of Solar projects are also in pipeline. We have multiple projects of more than 400 MW in various stages in Solar. Apart from the Power generation, we are also exploring opportunities in Infra and electric mobility segments.
Mytrah is headquartered in London. It’s a privately owned group and the Indian subsidiary is known as Mytrah Energy India Pvt Ltd.
Recruiter Name :Ria
Contact Company:Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited