Job Description :
To manage overall execution and Project Management of Solar PV projects in rooftop segment.
1. Leading teams of Managers, Site Engineers, Technicians and Trainees.
2. Complies with safety procedures/policies and addresses and/or elevates non-compliance among all employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
3.Handling and taking complete ownership of multiple projects.
4. Supports the Quality personnel and the project through the use of the Quality Management System.
5. Ensuring on-time completion of Projects. – Ensuring Quality Control and Safety Compliance at all project sites.
6. Contractor Management for Site execution.
7. Co-ordination with various stakeholders(Both internal and external) for on-time delivery of Projects
8. Co-ordination with Liasoning department for timely completion of Net Metering activities.
9. Preparation of Progress reports and Status Updates and providing the same to Customers/ Management as required.
10. Develops various construction means and methods with the Superintendent and/or Project Manager to optimise safety, cost, equipment utilisation, schedule efficiency, and communication with the client.
11.Monitors material yields and modifies operations to minimise waste.
Salary:INR 12,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Project Management Construction Operations Quality Management Site Execution Quality Control Contract Management Solar Pv General Management
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Exposure towards Project Management (Solar PV Rooftop)
2. Experience of Electrical works, Civil works, MMS, Modules, Inverter, Battery, AC-DC Cable Laying & Termination etc.
3. Quality Orientation
4. Customer Relations Management.
5. Design understanding .
6. Good communication (Written + Verbal).
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:MBA/PGDM – Other Management
Ujaas Energy Limited
Ujaas Energy Limited | Turning Sunlight into Power
– Ujaas-, in local language stands for – Light at the Dawn- . The Solar Energy sector in India is on the rise. According to Statistics, the Solar Power will soon become one of the biggest contributors to India’s huge appetite for power. Solar Power will help in meeting the ever increasing power demands of our organization
Ujaas Energy Limited (listed on BSE and NSE) is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified Company. Our Company is the first company to generate & sell Solar REC in the country from its solar power plant of 2 MW commissioned in March 2012 at Raj garh (Madhya Pradesh).
We have been working in the field of engineering from more than three decades. We started our journey in 1979 at the business capital of Madhya Pradesh- Indore under the proprietorship named – M and B Switch gears- . The company during its initial years was involved in manufacturing of transformers and panel meters for energy controlling.
At present, besides the transformer industry, Ujaas Energy Limited is putting its sincere efforts in contributing towards green energy. We have introduced various new products and solutions for producing clean energy. The company aims to become the pioneer in – Generation of Green Energy- .
Ujaas Energy features in Forbes Asia’s 200 Best Companies
For more details, visit: www.ujaas.com
Recruiter Name:Mayur Shellar
Contact Company:Ujaas Energy Limited