Awareness of Design Fundamentals:
- Review and validate technical documents including Electrical Single-Line drawings, Wiring diagrams, Electrical designs, PVSYST Report, Structural designs, Site plans and Operation & Maintenance (O&M) manuals for all Renewable Energy solutions like PV Solar plants, Wind energy etc.
Technical support to Business Development and Project Team:
- Provide Technical support to Business Development and Project Team in all stages of project including site feasibility, proposal submission, design finalization, technical discussions with customer, project execution and project handover.
Cost Optimization in Design :
- Achieve Cost Reduction targets through System Design Optimization and Value Engineering.
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Ability to network with all level of people.
- Ability to visualize effects of each action and give pro-active solutions.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Renewable EnergySolarWind EnergyValue EngineeringBusiness DevelopmentTechnical DocumentationSystem DesignProject ExecutionCost OptimizationSite Feasibility
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical
Sandhar Technologies Limited
A quality conscious, ethical company following a consistent growth pattern for more than 3 decades.
Set apart by our unique motto ” Growth, Motivation, Better Life ” we are committed to empower our people to live better, increase efficiency and promote innovation fuelled products & solutions.
Since our incorporation in 1987 as a Sheet Metal product supplier to Hero Honda, we have steadily diversified into Automotive Mirrors, Handles, Zinc & aluminium PDC, Plastic Injection moulding, Dies & Moulds, Wheel Rims, Handle Bars, Clutches, Operator Cabins and Automotive Electronics.
From our humble beginnings in Gurgaon, India, we have grown to 33 manufacturing plants in India and across the globe with an employee base exceeding 6,500 people.
The spirit of everything we do as an automotive company is defined by our ability to collaborate seamlessly across borders, different cultural backgrounds and diverse capabilities. We believe the challenges facing our industry today needs special collaborations that improve our ability to meet and exceed customer expectations.
At the heart of everything is our long tradition of commitment to quality. We are proud that our commitment to high standards is certified.
ISO/TS 16949 I ISO 14001 I OHSAS 18001 I
We are dedicated to creating a climate where the individual, perspectives and diversity are valued. We demonstrate this commitment every day with our comprehensive environment and social responsibility endeavors, talent management and recognition programs and renewable energy solutions. The goal is enhancing the company and the quality of life of our stakeholders to consistently meet the demanding and unique needs of our customers.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Archana Bara
Contact Company:Sandhar Technologies Limited