1. Responsible for carrying out Designing and Engineering of Utility Scale and Roof Top Solar PV Power Projects, Costing & Estimations of PV Projects.
2. Preparation of Project/Site Feasibility Report, DPR, Design Basis Report, Selection of Tilt/Azimuth, shading analysis, row optimisation, DC loss analysis and calculations, DC field layout, generation forecasting/yield estimation, DC SLD etc.
3. Preparation of EPC/Equipments/Services Package Specifications, BOQ, Vendor List, QAP, Tender Purpose Drawings/Documents, SCC, Technical Evaluation of Offers
4. Preparation of AC SLD, Equipment Sizing, Equipment Layout, Cable Sizing/Selection, Fault Level Calculations, D&E of Power Plant Sub-Station, Transmission Lines, Plant SCADA, SLDC Communications ETC
5. Designing of Pile, Module Mounting Structures, Pile Layout, Equipment Foundations, Inverter Rooms, Main Control Room, Switchyard Foundations, Boundary Wall, etc.
6. Well versed in PVSyst, PVSol, AutoCad, Meteo Softwares, STAAD, ETAP, Google Sketchup etc
7. The incumbent may be required to visit project site as and when required
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
AutoCAD Google Sketchup Design Engineering Cable Sizing ETAP SLD Equipment Layout Equipment Sizing PVSyst PVSol Meteo Softwares STAAD
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
JBM GROUP (JBM Auto Limited)
JBM Group is a focused, dynamic and progressive organization that provides customers with value added products, services and innovative solutions. The Group has a diversified portfolio to serve in the field of automotive, engineering & design services, renewable energy and education sectors and has an infrastructure of 35 manufacturing plants, 4 engineering & design centres across 18 locations globally.
With turnover of USD 1.2 billion, JBM Group has broadened its horizons by focusing on quality delivery, solutions approach, product development processes, flexible manufacturing systems and contract manufacturing.
JBM Group is primarily a tier- 1 supplier to the automotive OEM industry and caters services to esteemed clients that include Ashok Leyland, Bajaj Auto Ltd, Fiat, Ford, General Motors Corporation, Honda, Hero, JCB, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Renault, Nissan, TATA, Toyota, TVS, Volvo-Eicher, Volkswagen and many more.
The Group has alliances with more than 20 renowned companies globally and the associations include Arcelor Mittal, Cornaglia, Dassault Systems, JFE Steel Corporation, Magnetto (CLN Group), Ogihara, Sumitomo and many more. The organization’s structure enables each business unit to chart its own future and simultaneously leverage synergies across its competencies.
The organization believes that success depends on collective competencies, technical abilities and commitment of human capital. The core strength and value asset of JBM Group is the dedication of 20,000 employees, who synergize to deliver quality results to the clients.
JBM Group is a true global corporate citizen with ‘pause for a cause’ mantra. Commitment towards the upliftment and development of the society, the group executes large gamut of activities through its corporate social responsibility arm – Neel Foundation. The organization believes to enrich the quality of life of the community and prevails to preserve its ecological balance as well as its cultural heritage.
Contact Details: JBM GROUP (JBM Auto Limited)