Duties and Responsibilities –
– Responsible for the sales support of Huawei FusionSolar Smart PV Solution and Inverters
– Supports pre-sales order preparation including WebEx meeting planning, writing meeting minutes, maintain project and update commissioning –
– Develops long lasting relationships by providing professional technical -solutions and consultation for Huawei innovative solar inverters
– Assists in composition of complex technical proposals and project quotations, -including the creation of drawings, PV System performance analysis and system single lines
Maintains and expands business with existing key accounts and acquires new –
– distribution partners and direct customers
– Prepares tenders for photovoltaic projects
– Carries out market research
– Acts as a close liaison with the local Managing Director and the International –
– Sales and Product Management department.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities ———
– 5+ years of experience in solar system and product engineering, permitting, commissioning and O&M, past solar inverter experience in sales involving -clients is an advantage
– Has excellent communication skills and sound technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales
– Familiar with design tool such as AUTOCAD and PVSYS, etc.
– Frequently travelling and working in dynamic and fast-pace environment
– Requires a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Information –
– Technologies, Mechanical Engineering, Automatic Control Engineering, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Telecom/ ISP
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
International SalesMarket ResearchProduct ManagementProduct SalesSales SupportPerformance AnalysisKey Accounts
Huawei Telecommunications (I) Co. Pvt. Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. as a international company which is no. 247th in Fortune Global 500. Right now we have more than 170 countries have office, such as in India named Huawei Technologies Indian Co., Ltd which has more than 6,000 employees.
-Huawei solar inverter business started from 2010 and jumped into Indian market in 2015. With a rapid growing, in year of 2015, our sales volume is around 10GW globally. We believe, Huawei will provide a wonderful platform and nice prospects for development.
Contact Company:Huawei Telecommunications (I) Co. Pvt. Ltd.