Swelect Energy Systems is looking for an energetic engineer to work in the renewable energy sector.
Educational qualification: BE/BTech and/or MBA/M.E/M.Tech
Spoken Languages: English, Tamil, Hindi and any local language
- New Solar PV Energy parks – Regulatory requirements / Approvals until commissioning
- REC Optimisation and Renewable Energy Sales
- Enabling the group with Group captive / Private PPA for better Energy Sales realisation.
- Representation to MNRE / IREDA / TANGEDCO and liaison with all other governing bodies
- Presales / Viability analysis & Financial closure for special projects / Utility scale projects.
- Geography all India and overseas.
Salary:INR 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
Role Category:Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Role:Regulatory Affairs Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Solar cells AUTOCAD BOM of solar liasoning MNRE renewable energy regulatory REC
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have experience working in Solar industry and skilled in regulatory affairs in the renewable space.
Must have prior experience in dealing with government and local bodies
Must have in depth knowledge of solar EPC pojects.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Energy
SWELECT Energy Systems Limited
SWELECT Energy Systems Limited (Formerly known as NUMERIC Power Systems Ltd), the leading Solar Power Company, provides sustainable energy solutions for a greener and healthier India. SWELECT is strongly backed with technical expertise and state of art manufacturing facility for Solar PV Modules, Solar PCU, Electrical and mechanical Balance of Systems. With more than 30 years of field experience and with a team of experts in Power Electronics, SWELECT, even today stays close to its customers and caters to their needs through continuous technological innovation, rich expertise and customer centric approach.
Contact Company:SWELECT Energy Systems Limited