The incumbant will be responsible for the end to end project execution for the organization :
The other responsibilites Include:
Involves Extensive travelling (60-80% travel involved) & Onsite Transition experience is mandatory
Will manage a team of Project Engineers across locations.
- Manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Work collaboratively with Project members, stakeholders and the vendors to determine direction and approach to project planning and implementation.
- Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
- o Project schedules
- o Detailed project plans
- o Project scope statements
- o Cost estimates
- o Resource plans
- o Risk and issues logs
- o Status reports
- Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritisation and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management.
- Provide input into strategic planning and asset creation processes.
- Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
- Coach and train project team members on processes and best practices.
- Working Conditions.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Flexible working hours.
Salary:INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Project ManagementProject ExecutionEPCInfra Projectsinfrastructure projectsconstruction projectscivil projectsmechanical projectsmechanical site
Desired Candidate Profile
A Project Management Certified professional (PMP ).
- 5+ years of experience in handling projject execution of EPC Projects. including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in project management onsite.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with at least 7+ years experience
- Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications.
- Experience of managing International assignments/projects
- Experience of creating business cases and benefits realisation
- High-value personal qualities such as critical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to influence, manage several concurrent engagements, work in teams, resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self-confident, high-energy, etc.
- Effective at managing multiple concurrent client engagements in a highly matrixed and autonomous work environment
- Flexible to travel overseas / Domestic for projects up to 80%
- Fluent English essential
The Client is a world leader and the only bankable provider of an autonomous, water-free PV-panel cleaning technology for utility-scale solar installations.
Recruiter Name:Priyanka Daniel