EQ eRoundTable on New EV Policies by India, Delhi, Telangana & AP on Friday August 14th from 04:00 PM Onwards….Register Now !!!
Warm Greetings from EQ
From the EV, EV Charging and Energy Storage Division of EQMag, we are happy to present an eRoundTable TODAY i.e. on Aug 14, 2020 from 4PM Onwards.
The Main Topic of Discussion and some presentations will be New Policies by Government of India, New Delhi, Telangana and AP
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Aug 14, 2020 04:00 PM India
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Mr.Anil Srivastava Sir (Keynote Speaker),Principal Consultant & Mission Director,Mission for Transformative Mobility & Battery Storage-National Institute for Transforming India – NITI Aayog
- Mr. Kartikey Hariyani ,Founder & CEO -TecSo Energy & EV CHARGE ZONE (Moderator)
- Mr. A K Jindal, Advisor E- Mobility and New Technology, Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd.
- Mr.Awadhesh Jha-Vice President ,Charge & Drive and Sustainability-Fortum Charge & Drive India Pvt. Ltd
- Mr.Vijay Jaiswal,Head, Ecosystem Development, Future Mobility, UK India-British High Commission in India
- Mr.Vinit Bansal ,Managing Director -EV Motors India Private Limited
- Mr.Rajeev YSR,Chief Operating Officer -Avaan India |
- Mr.Manuj Khurana-CEO, NewMo