EQ Webinar on India Utility Scale Solar Market Outlook in 2020-21 on Friday July 10th from 4PM Onwards…Register Now
Warm Greetings from EQ
Happy to announce EQ Webinar on India Utility Scale Solar Market Outlook in 2020-21
When: Jul 10, 2020 04:00 PM India
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Confirmed speaker List
1. Girishkumar Kadam, Vice President (Sector Head – Corporate Ratings) – ICRA Limited (Moderator)
2. Pradeep Chauhan, Country Head – Solar Pack
3. Laxmi Narayanan, Senior Manager, Business Development – Ayana Renewable Power
4. Sudhir Pathak, “Head – Engineering (Solar Grid, Rooftop & International)” – Hero Future Energy
5. Sumit Joge, AGM-Business Development – Sprng Energy Pvt Ltd.
6. Vinod Kumar, Senior Manager- Renewable – Ernst & Young Services Private Limited
Please find the below mentioned topics for discussion :
- Pipeline of Utility Scale Projects
- Landscape of all bid out projects in Utility Scale Projects
- Bids that have taken place, their COD’s
- Challenges in their commissioning like Land, PPA/PSA, Evacuation, COVID, Construction, Supply Chain, Financial Closure
- Realistic Footprint of Solar Installations in 2020-2021
- Factors like Demand of Power, Grid Curtailment, Payment Cycles from TN, AP etc..
- Upcoming Bids on Utility Scale Projects
- Preparedness for Upcoming Bids
- Factors such as BCD, Change of Law
- ISsues related with ISTS, with PGCIL etc..
- Issues of BIS, ALMM
- The current tariffs in eBids and the downward trend