Role and Responsibilities:
1. Must be active in supporting instructions as laid down by the Manager at location.
2. Communication Followup and Coordination
3. Land Identification – Connect with Patwari, Land owners, land aggregators in accordance to instructions.
4. Land document submission.
5. Extensive Follow ups for approvals and clearances.
6. High energy levels required..
7. Gujarati language.. Read, write and speak..
8. Good understanding of Solar sector as a whole..
9. Custodian of Important documents required for submission to Govt agencies and HO
Job Location & Number of Opening.
:- Gujarat -10
:- Rajasthan – 10
Desired Experience and skills:-
– B.E /B Tech /Graduate in Law.
Year of Experience:- 2 – 5 Year.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
due diligenceland acquisitionproject developmentsolarsolar energy
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Azure Power India Pvt Ltd
Our mission is to be the lowest-cost power producer in the world. We sell solar power in India on long-term fixed price contracts to our customers, at prices which in many cases are at or below prevailing alternatives for these customers. Since inception, we have achieved a substantial reduction in total solar project cost, which includes a significant decrease in balance of systems costs due in part to our value engineering, design and procurement efforts.
Email ID: email@example.com