- Maintain record in SAP and MS excel , Power point presentations.
2. Inventory control ,Kanban and 5S.
3. Understanding of internal customer and companies requirements.
4. Relevant experiences in field of store & logistics.
5. Receipt of incoming goods & materials handling.
6. Good Knowledge of stock keeping, materials and space management.
7. Handling inward outward materials record.
8. Identification of all materials in store and stock taking.
9. Ensure receipt and issues are correctly documents.
10. Prepare good receipt note (GRN)
11. prepare good rejection memo (in case of goods rejected)
12. Check for damage/shortage and prepare report
13. Supervise unloading of material Count, tally
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
inventory controlstock takinggrnstoreslogisticsinwardsapspace managementstoreExcelCommercial
Tractors And Farm Equipment Limited
Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc. TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement,TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Contact Company: Tractors And Farm Equipment Limited
Email : email@example.com
Reference Id: TMTL/ALW/SOLAR/EXE/11/17