10 – 20 Years Davangere
Hiring Project Manager-Civil for Top Wind power
Experience– 10 to 12 years
Job locaticon-Davangere, Kustagi (Karnataka)
1. Prepare, Implement & review Project Plan and project budget on real time basis and share periodic reports to management
2. Ensure there are no errors in technical specifications & designs
3. Optimise project cost through review of technical specification while ensuring requisite technical quality and propose required changes in technical specification to OEM
4. Ensure documentation is in place as per Project Plan
5. Identify project risk and prepare cost effective mitigation plan
6. Estimation of resource requirements in terms of Infrastructure,workforce , cashflow.
7. Supervision of & coordination among internal team (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical,procurment,stores) ;Optimise resource utilisation to improve project profitability.Setting up Infrastructure and team at Site.
8. Ensure all documentations and permissions in place as per standard operating processes
9. Ensure HOTO to OMS team as per contract / guidelines.
10. Ensure Project delivery w.r.t Time , Cost , Volume and Quality and avoid deviations from technical specifications & designs
11. Lead project team in vendor management & supervision
12. Coordination with clients,local authorities, vendors,contractors.
13. Maintain healthy relations with external authorities and agencies for timely approvals & permissions
14. Build , develop, retain & engage project teams.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Project DeliveryProject Planningproject managementproject execution
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil
Intone Networks Pvt Ltd