We are Hiring Structural Engineers for Vestas Wind Technologies in Chennai.
Job roles and responsibilities:
As a Structural/Mechanical Engineer in Tower Engineering you will report to the manager of the Tower Standard Products and your primary responsibility will be driving designs and reviews of wind turbine foundations and tubular steel towers and assist in developing/optimize designs and processes, in particular;
– You will design foundations for wind turbines, mainly gravity based foundations.
– You will design towers for wind turbines, mainly standard tubular towers.
– You will participate in transferring responsibility of all LDST tower designs to our Chennai office
– You will participate in ongoing optimization processes
– You will take part in internal sales discussions for ensuring project optimization
– Professional experience 3-10 years.
– Experience in the design of steel and concrete structures, preferably dynamically loaded structures
– Experience with design of towers for wind turbines or other mast/chimney structures is an advantage
– Experience with design of foundations for tall structures
– Knowledge in use of FEA programs with experience of ANSYS or similar being a benefit
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Mechanical Engineeringcivil engineertowerfoundationcivilstructuraldesign
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Civil, Mechanical
Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas is the only global energy company dedicated exclusively to wind energy – improving business case certainty and reducing the cost of energy for our customers.
Vestas works in close partnership with customers to offer the most effective solutions towards energy independence. Our core business is the development, manufacturing, sale and maintenance of wind power plants – with competencies that cover every aspect of the value chain from site studies to service and maintenance.
Contact Company:Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd