We are hiring Aero Add-Ons Engineer for Vestas Wind Technologies, Chennai.
You will be responsible to the Technical Lead of the Performance Upgrade function for delivering robust engineering solutions related to the development of performance engineering products.
The role will be
supported by aerodynamic and acoustic engineers so will be primarily focused on the creation of robust products and design solutions that enable performance improvements to be added to the baseline turbine as either an in factory or retrofit solution.
* Ownership of assigned product(s) from within the Performance Upgrade Product portfolio (Root Vortex Generators, Gurney Flaps, Serrated Trail Edge and Blade Tip Extensions)
* Robust engineering to ensure 100% reliable and performing products over the 20 year design life
* Defining the performance requirements/characteristics and monitoring infield performance for the performance upgrade products
* Driving current performance upgrade product(s) across entire wind turbine product portfolio as appropriate (ownership of the relevant business cases)
* Owning and improving the current performance upgrade products
* Participating in the creation of the technology strategy for future performance upgrade products
* Providing pro-active and reactive repair solutions for damaged systems
Salary: INR 8,50,000 – 18,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Aviation, Mechanical, Other Specialization
Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas is the only global energy company dedicated exclusively to wind energy – improving business case certainty and reducing the cost of energy for our customers.
Vestas works in close partnership with customers to offer the most effective solutions towards energy independence. Our core business is the development, manufacturing, sale and maintenance of wind power plants – with competencies that cover every aspect of the value chain from site studies to service and maintenance.
Contact Company:Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd