JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (“JinkoSolar” or the “Company”) (NYSE: JKS), a global leader in the photovoltaic (“PV”) industry, today announced that all shareholders resolutions proposed at the Company’s 2016 annual general meeting held today were duly passed. Specifically, the shareholders passed the following resolutions approving:
- The re-election of Mr. Kangping Chen as a director of the Company;
- The re-election of Mr. Xianhua Li as a director of the Company;
- The ratification of the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP as auditors of the Company for the fiscal year of 2016;
- The authorization of the directors of the Company to determine the remuneration of the auditors; and
- The authorization of each of the directors of the Company to take any and all action that might be necessary to effect the forgoing resolutions 1 to 4 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.