Managing Director – Biomass/ Solar/ Renewable Industry-Indo-French Chamber of Commerce & Industry- 15 – 20 yrs Chennai
MANAGING DIRECTOR- biomass/ solar/ renewable
Linked to the Power & Utility segment, you manage a profit center composed of a team of 20 engineers. Within this framework, you:
– Prepare and deploy an annual business plan.
– Create the conditions for a sustainable development of the activity with the segment accounts in connection with the seller.
– Ensure compliance with all aspects of the agency on financial, accounting, business and strategic aspects.
– Promote synergies with the Renewables team based in France.
– Detect market trends and anticipate appropriate actions.
– Are technically responsible for the smooth running of projects: schedules, advancements, discrepancies between sold and realized, budgets and margins,
– Manage and animate your teams and federate them around your projects,
– Develop and work together in the Asia region,
– Follow your strictly positive cash generation,
– Pilot and present the reporting of your Business Unit.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Top Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Financial Accounting Finance Profit Centre Business Planning Sustainable Development Managing Director Director
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– An Engineering degree is required for this strategic position.
– Overall work experience of 15 – 20 years.
– Experience in the energy (biomass/ solar/ renewable) and utilities sector will be an advantage.
– You justify a successful and strong experience in the management of an international profit center within a multinational company.
Autonomous, strong proposal, ability to manage, the ability to convince, excellent communication & relationship skills-. qualities that will allow you to succeed in this position.
– Knowledge of the French language is an asset to your application.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Indo-French Chamber of Commerce & Industry
The Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IFCCI) was created in India in 1977. It is a leading bi-lateral business Chamber whose more than 550 active members comprise of French and Indian companies from various sectors of activity mainly across India.