- 10 to 12 yrs
- As per Industry Standards
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Sales / Business Development
- Manufacturing / Industrial
- Accounting / Financial Products , Client Servicing , Relationship / Account Servicing
- BE / B.Tech ( Engineering ) (Electrical )
Insights About Company
- 199 Reviews About Company
- Friendly environment
- By current employee working as C.I. Leader ( Production engineer )
- Best place to work
- By current employee working as Manager
- 6 Interview Questions Available
- Q What is the difference between general regulator and electric fan regulator?
- 6 Answers 1 Upvotes 438 Views
- Q Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team?
- 1 Answers 0 Upvotes 121 Views
Key Account management sales Cooperation with Direct Key Accounts drive all Solar Power Plants
- Purpose of the position i.e. Mission:
< >Generate profitable sales growth and increase Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business market shares in his area of responsibility by using all commercial & marketing levers in line with the commercial policy defined in “country”.Contribute with his technical expertise in Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business and related applications, to realize growth objective and sales development towards customers in his area of responsibility in line with targets setPromote Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business offer, solutions and services to his ‘direct customers’ portfolio.Develop & support sales actions managed by System Integrator Channel and / or Distribution network, within his area, contributing to their targets achievement.
- Key Responsibilities:
1) Prepare sales actions:
· Know, analyze, and formalize the market data in his area of responsibility (key customers and stakeholders, potential customers, the links among them, SE market share).
· Manage his customer portfolio using marketing tools (plat forming), build and pilot his individual action plan.
· Deploy and implement the commercial policy
· Report all market information (customer visits, competition actions, relationships with distributors).
· Propose commercial actions and related budgets, manage it after approval.
· Drive internal meeting with others sales people in his area to coordinate.
· Evaluate and propose actions to improve technical competencies in his area (other sales and channel partners)
· Monitor your states incentive programs as they relate to Renewable energy (Solar)
· Attend trade shows and seminars with assistance from corporate resources
· Promote and specify Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business offers and solution to develop Schneider Electric market shares.
· Sell products and solutions which are contributing to customer’s performance improvement.
· Prospect new customers.
· Drive interviews to uncover all customer needs.
· Elaborate offers, answer to quotes, Follow-up and call on.
· Manage differentiated relationships with customers in portfolio.
· Negotiate with customers and manage prices
3) Support others to sell:
· Develop sales in coordination with Partner / Energy teams with the support of ECI Tendering / Execution teams
· Propose and drive all Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business Pull actions.
· Respect commercial policy.
4) After sales:
· Contribute to offer evolution by reporting customer needs.
· Be his customers’ ambassador in Schneider electric.
· Write and share activity report
· Cooperation with Direct Key Accounts/KAM’s & System Integrators/ Distributors(wherever applicable).
· Strong personal organization capacity to drive effective customer visits and time spent.
· Knowledge of country commercial policy.
· Can be involved in negotiations with big customers or partners.
· Ability to understand a customer P&L and work beyond pure technical needs
Main performance indicators:
· Sales – Turnover – Revenue.
· Market share.
· BFO Compliance , Sales visit reports & Hit ratio.
· Travel & other expense.
· Projects tracking i.e. current & future/ maintaining a “Target Selection of Projects” for the clients/ related Solar Power Plants & Large Commercial Business.
Qualification: Bachelor/ Diploma in Electrical, Electronics or Energy Engineering.
Experience: 10-12 years minimum prior sales, leadership, Key Account management experience required. A technical discipline preferred. Solar PV Business industry knowledge is preferred.
Job Posted by
- Schneider Electric Pvt Ltd
- Technology – IT, Telecom, Semiconductors (Semiconductors & Microelectronics)
- 10000 – 10000+ Crores
- 10001 – 10001+ Employees