5 – 9 Years Hyderabad
NEXTracker is one of the most promising, fastest growing companies in todays solar industry. We design and manufacture next generation PV tracking systems that dramatically improve the economics of solar power. Applications range from distributed generation to massive utility-scale power plants across domestic and international markets. It is an exciting time to join NEXTracker as we expand our team to meet the challenges of rapid growth in the B2B solar industry. With one of the most experienced management teams in solar, category-leading products, and a fortified technology roadmap, NEXTracker is making a dramatic impact on the power plant of the future.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist in various DFQ/DFR (Design For Quality / Design For Reliability) activities for Solar Module mounting structure
- Work closely with Quality & reliability team, and other key stakeholders like- Supply chain, Manufactures, Suppliers, etc. in getting required information with focus on life expectancy; shelf life and failure mechanisms etc.
- Guide requests on appropriate sampling plan and strategy for engineering change and experiments
- To do the verification and endorsement of reliability or FA requests system updates, documentation, data verification.
- Monitor Product Failure Rate % trend.
- Support on generation of Reliability and FA test report.
- Define and establish statistical process control charts and PFMEA. Ensure regular review and update on trend charts.
- Out of Control Action Plan performance monitoring and updates.
- Responsible for maintaining all records and tractability for all reliability or FA requests
- Weekly update to higher management on lab operation progress and status.
- Reliability and FA test capability bring up. Support on new tool qualification and setup.
- Support Product Reliability issue management and drive for improvement.
- Support first level Failure Analysis for Reliability Failures.
- Participate in Overhaul Reliability Team meeting across locations for alignment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Mechanical/ Mechatronic / Electro-mechanica l/Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of Product Quality/Reliability/Failure Analysis/Risk Assessment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive for resolution through analytical driven presentations.
- Experience authoring simple to complex Lab VIEW code in a manufacturing, service, scientific, or combined environments.
- Proficient with data analysis tools such as JMP/Minitab/SigmaXL.
- Proficient with tool such as MATLAB
- Experience with product, test development engineering and with practical hands on experience in Reliability Testing methodologies according to industry standards.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with crossfunctional teams, management teams, and customers.
- Knowledge in strategic engineering solutions via PFMEA.
- Knowledge in quality control tools such as Flowchart and Fish bone diagram, Eight Disciplines problem solving tool and Statistical Process Control (SPC) such as control charts and histograms.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate priorities and initiatives.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Other
Desired Candidate Profile
For more information about working at Flex, please visit www.Flextronics.com/careers
Contact Company:NEXTracker (a flex company)