- 3 to 4 yrs
- As per Industry Standards
- Bengaluru/ Bangalore (Karnataka), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Hyderabad/ Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
KEY SKILLS – Solar Inverter sales Devise strategies Introduce solar inverter products
Redirect to company website
- JOB FUNCTIONSales / Business Development
- INDUSTRYManufacturing / Industrial
- SPECIALIZATIONClient Servicing , Engineering / Manufacturing , Relationship / Account Servicing
- Any Post Graduate
- Any Graduate
Qualification: BE – Electrical
Experience: Relevant experience of at least 3 to 4 years in sales of Solar Inverter .
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Introduce solar inverter products in respective region.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the business.
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
- Ensure business growth and meeting revenue targets.
- Maintain and improve relationships with the clients.
- Timely payment collection and generate repeat business from clients.
- Responsible for brand promotion.
- Liaising with other functional / departmental heads to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction. ·
- Relevant experience of 3-4 years in Solar Inverter sales.
- Electrical engineering background and should be able to guide installation & commissioning of solar inverters along with customer’s installation team.
- Should be able to handle first level of after sales service calls.
- Knowledgeable on power point presentations, MS excel, MS word
- Company:Rishabh Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Rishabh Instruments Pvt. Ltd., with an experience of nearly three decades is an organization that has built its core competence in manufacturing, design and development of Test and Measuring Instruments and Industrial Control Products on strong fundamentals; in terms of people, infrastructure and financials. The company provides a hands-on, value driven, professional environment considering people its most important asset