- 2 to 6 yrs
- As per Industry Standards
- Delhi/ NCR (Delhi), Gurgaon (Haryana), Noida/ Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
KEY SKILLS – Solar System Design configuration drawings electrical systems solar electric
Redirect to company website
- JOB FUNCTION project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg.
- Any Post Graduate
- Any Graduate
- Ability to problem solve both personnel issues and project issues
- Good record keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to travel regionally, depending on project location
- Solid understanding of Project Management process.
- Has to have hands on knowledge about the MS office and ERP software.
- Technical Assistance: Pre sales – Post sales
- Identifying the clients requirement .
- Considering all the factors while preparing proposal which will be submitted to the client .
- Preparing the Detailed Solar System Design
- Estimating the completing cost of the project with payback calculations.
- Complete Financial Feasibility study for each specific solar project Quoted to the client
- Technology evaluation of the most suitable solution for the clients Requirement
- Load calculations of all the equipments to be pre determined and Common sheet to be prepared site study and site feasibility to be done before the Techno Commercial Proposal submission.Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required. Assess potential solar installation sites to determine feasibility and design requirements.
- Post project Receipt Activities :
- Prepare bid packages and procure materials and services as needed.
- Purchase or rent equipment for solar energy system installation
- Plan and coordinate installations of photovoltaic (PV) solar system to ensure conformance to codes.
- Supervise solar installers, technicians, and subcontractors for solar installation projects to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Assess system performance or functionality at the system, subsystem, and component levels.
- Coordinate or schedule building inspections for solar installation projects.
- Monitor work of contractors and subcontractors to ensure projects conform to plans, specifications, schedules, or budgets.
- Perform start-up of systems for testing or customer implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to installers, technicians, or other solar professionals in areas such as solar electric systems, solar thermal systems, electrical systems, and mechanical systems.
- Evaluate subcontractors or subcontractor bids for quality, cost, and reliability.
- Prepare solar installation project proposals, quotes, budgets, or schedules.
- Develop and maintain system architecture, including all piping, instrumentation, or process flow diagrams.
- Estimate materials, equipment, and personnel needed for residential or commercial solar installation projects.
- Identify means to reduce costs, minimize risks, or increase efficiency of solar installation projects.
- Documentation -Vendor Classification
- Preparation of specifications, Selection criteria and request for quotations.
- It also involves providing necessary drawings related to products/configuration drawings/solar power plant designs etc.
- Detailed RFQ for components like solar panels, inverters etc. needs to be provided.
- Company:RIGHT STEP CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED