Responsible to drive business volumes and growth for
Distribution Transformers ranging from 5 kVA to 20 MVA, 33 kV in the Northern Region by implementing strategic Marketing initiatives of the management and meet the objectives of the organization.
- Supporting marketing leadership in developing Product Range and Region specific marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring top line growth in the region through key account and channel management.
- Monitoring Pre and Post Order activities.
- Supervising sales and marketing operations of DTR product range in solar industry segment and EPC contractors of respective Regions.
- Ensuring order input and achieving sales targets with profitable margins.
- Ensuring close monitoring of receivables achieving monthly target wise collection of payment
- Ensuring positive working capital from the region in DTR Product range.
- Analyzing tender technical specification to give proper feedback on the customers requirement
- Participating in tendering, technical discussions and negotiations and provide appropriate MIS to the management.
- Coordinating with all internal departments and providing relevant information for tender preparation
- Participating in online bidding
- Providing after sales services
- Preparing sales forecast & budgets and providing periodical MIS reports to Management.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by addressing customer complaints / grievances / concerns in a timely manner.
- Developing Market intelligence and providing necessary MIS to the management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Business Development ManagementSales ForecastingMarketing InitiativesOnline BiddingTenderingChannel ManagementMarketing OperationsStrategic MarketingTender PreparationSales Achievement
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have relevant experience in Sales & Marketing of Transformers up to minimum 132 kV voltage system
- Organize and participate in seminars, workshops etc , maintain professional relationship with concerned Utilities, EPC contractors etc.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical
PG – MBA/PGDM – Marketing
Toshiba Transmission and Distribution Systems (India) Pvt Ltd.
Toshiba T&D Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Committed to People
Committed to Future – TOSHIBA
A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF INTERGRATED SOLUTIONS
Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems group is a world leader in the supply of integrated solutions for energy Transmission & Distribution. Our systems effectively control Transmission & Distribution in order to deliver reliable electricity from Power Plants to factories, Transportation Systems and even Our Homes.
Toshiba has developed its superior technology and has a history of high product quality in this market throughout the course of more than 100 years, manufacturing its first transformer in 1894 and its first switchgear in 1902. Our vast experience & continued expansion has allowed us to gain immense trust and appreciation from customers around the world. We strive to create products and services that enhance society and protect the environment. This is accomplished through a single component reducing environmental impact or a complete smart grid solution. Toshiba continues to serve the people and the planet that we call home.
Toshiba Transmission and Distribution Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation , Japan.
Contact Company:Toshiba Transmission and Distribution Systems (India) Pvt Ltd.