Home Tag "EWEC and ACWA Power"

EWEC and ACWA Power secure $869 million for Abu Dhabi plant

Abu Dhabi Power Corporation and Mubadala Investment Company hold a 60% equity interest in the Taweelah project while ACWA Power holds the remaining 40% ABU DHABI : Emirates Water and Electricity Company (EWEC) and Saudi Arabia’s ACWA Power said they had secured financing of 3.19 billion dirhams ($869 million) for Abu Dhabi’s Taweelah water desalination […]

Net-metering gaining favour throughout Middle East and Africa

Open chat