Kirti Solar (KSL CLeanTech) is a decade old company in renewable energy – solar, wind – and has now diversified into electric vehicles. The group is also looking to diversify into other cleantech areas – storage, hybrid systems – in the future. KSL has built more than 100 rooftop and ground mounted systems and it is a Caterogy A Channel Partner of MNRE. Amongst its projects are 1 MWp Rooftop Plant at Sharda University – the largest university in North India and various buildings of Railways, Banks, Defense.The company was formed by entrepreneurs incl. Dhiraj Bhagchandka – who is from US and got his MBA from Stanford University. The team also includes engineers, design experts and advisors from industry and academia.We are now looking to build dedicated team of senior and experienced professionals & entrepreneurs out of our Delhi office to focus on growing the rooftop business – both in India and abroad. The rooftop division will seek to build solar projects for govt. and private sectors for captive consumption. Additionally, we are also participating in large govt. tenders by SECI and PEC across India. The venture will pick up projects on both capex and resco basis, work with international investors and delivery projects and offer new technology solutions in the space. The founders are now interested to work with a dynamic team of like minded entrepreneurs and professionals and will also offer equity stake in the division apart from fixed compensation. The vision is to build a huge asset base and strong technical and project execution, fund raising capabilities for the growing solar potential in India.
We are looking for VP-Product Development for our Delhi office.
1) Analyzed and prepared detail report on components of Solar PV system
2) Thorough report on feasibility of power evacuation infrastructure for renewable energy projects
3) Detailed performance and system study of Solar PV Plant at various locations
4) Developing and engineering MW projects
5) person will be responsible for design & execution of MW projects
6) designing of solar water pumping system
7) Detail site and shading analysis for SPV plant location
8) looking for a person who can execute grid/off-grid SPV system
Job Type: Full-time
For more information please contact Saumya Gupta Email: email@example.com Mobile: 9575499990