Company Location- Nueva Delhi y alrededores, India
The Sales Engineer will be part of Techno-Commercial team and take ownership of selling in India.
He/She will be responsible for building a solid sales pipeline and developing opportunities.
The sales engineer will work on proposals and provide excellent customer service.
· Prepare proposals following company formats and customer requirements.
· Relationship management with strategic customers (project developers, EPC companies, Utilities)
· Support engineering team with technical project information.
· Work closely with the technical team to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
· Ensure that technical & commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally and implemented by making technical and commercial offer.
· Work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers.
· Map competitor’s strategies and benchmarking prices with competitors.
· Achieve pre- defined sales targets.
· Annual sales forecasting.
· BE/B Tech/ M Tech (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical)
· 2 years of work experience in Business – to – Business Sales is preferred.
· Ability and willingness to travel, as required.
· Strong client interfacing skills.
· Excellent oral and written technical communication skills.
· Knowledge of basic Solar PV engineering is a must.
· Strong knowledge of solar PV plant installation is required.
· Sufficient knowledge of project management techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
· Knowledge of basic design engineering.
· Solar PV product selling experience will be a plus.
Renewables & Environment
Engineering Business Development