Assistant General Manager / Deputy General Manager Regen Powertech Pvt.Ltd 15 – 20 yrs Chennai(Harrington Road)
Details of experience :
Working on Wind Turbines, Wind Energy Plant & associated accessories. Namely: Synchronous/Induction Generator, IGBTS, Power Diodes, PLC Modules AC & DC Drives etc.
Experience of Planning & Scheduling Preventive Maintenance. Both Electrical & Mechanical. Arranging Tools & Tackles, Spares & consumables for the same & Manpower planning.
Experience of working on Balance Of Plant (BOP): i.e. Power Evacuation Sub-Station, 33kV Transmission Line, Metering Yards, VCB & Transformer Yards etc.
Experience of Working in close co-ordination with Project Team for smooth Handing & Taking Over of the Project.
1. Monitoring of O&M activities at all Sites & ensuring optimum performance of Wind Energy Converters
2. Facilitation of resources like man power, spares, tools & tackles & infrastructure for existing as well as
3. Monitoring of Project Handing over taking over & its completion.
4. Proposal for budgets & its tracking.
5. Identifying & Developing vendors for outsourced services like O&M Contract, Single Blade
6. To carry technical interaction sessions with Site team and technical support with R&D etc
7. To respond to customers against their queries in time.
8. To ensure Safety at Sites in all aspects
9. To coordinate recruitment at Sites
10. To assess and train manpower to Company requirements
Salary: INR 20,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
DC Drives General Management Substation Preventive Maintenance Vendor Development Wind Energy Transmission Line Manpower Planning Technical Support Operations and Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
Higher positions could be considered based on experience
Candidate Must have experience in Wind Energy Industry
UG: Diploma – Electrical, B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical
Regen Powertech Pvt.Ltd
ReGen Powertech is a renewable energy company incepted in Dec 2006 with a focus on providing turnkey solution in the wind energy sector. Today ReGen has more than 1200MW of wind turbines installed across India and Sri Lanka. The company covers a wide range of services to the customers like wind resource assessment, infrastructure and evacuation development, manufacturing and assembly of the wind turbine (1.5MW gearless turbine), erection, commissioning and 20 years of O&amp;amp;M. ReGen has a technology tie-up with Vensys AG in Germany and it boasts of its own R&amp;amp;D centre at Tada. Recently ReGen has ventured into the solar PV central inverter manufacturing. ReGen has a technology agreement with Provotek Germany in this industry. ReGen has launched for the first time in India a containerized 2MW solar PV central inverter with WATER COOLING SYSTEM which can operate without de-rating at high temperatures. ReGen also offers PVCSS (Photovoltaic compact substations) which is also a containerized solar inverter system integrated with MV transformer and RMU. Both the wind energy converters and solar inverters will be manufactured at ReGen&rsquo;s manufacturing centres in Tada, AP and Udaipur, RJ.
Contact Company:Regen Powertech PvtLtd
Reference Id:AGM/DGM – O&M