1)Responsible for end to end life cycle of a purchase order— follow and implement procure to pay SOP.
2) Introduce vendors basis principles of best global sourcing practices. New vendor development, assuring best quality with best cost.
3) Responsible for cost optimization with best quality products.
4) Floating RFI/RFQ, negotiating for best price, delivery lead time reduction etc.
5) Procurement for solar items, EPC, batteries, Inverters, telecom infra etc.
6) Maintain healthy relationship between the company and the vendors for smooth delivery.
7) Look for potential opportunities for the companies collaboration and partnerships.
8) Data Analysis and MIS in specified formats.
9) Facilitate MRP implementation
BE/BTech graduates with specialization in Electrical & Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with 2-5 years of work experience are expected to apply.
Exposure to Support,Planning & Purchase, Vendor Development will be an added advantage
Meet Su-Kam Power Systems Limited
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing · 1001-5000 employees · Founded 1988 · Privately Held
Su-Kam India’s leading power solutions company with presence in 90 countries through a channel network of over 40,000 dealers and distributors is a successful example of ‘Make in India’. The company has always been lauded for its innovative products.
From being the first Indian company to make sine wave inverters to making smart inverters with touchscreen and mobile app, and plastic body home UPS’s Su-Kam has many technological breakthroughs to its credit.
The company is now emerging as India’s top solar solutions company as it has already completed 100MW of solar installations across India. Su-Kam’s founder, Kunwer Sachdeva, turned company’s direction towards solar a decade ago. Su-Kam has created India’s first hybrid solar UPS for home and touchscreen, wi-fi enabled Solar PCU. One of the most important technovation by Su-Kam is Solarscopie – one of its kind device which can assess the performance of two solar products (of different brands). Su-Kam is the only solar power company in India to have a large digital presence. Su-Kam has a dedicated website, blog and social media presence which educates people about going solar.